- Professional course in Fitness Training in Gymnasium & Aerobics from Talwalkar Fitness Academy, Mumbai.
- Recognised Post Graduate teacher and Examiner in Community Physiotherapy by MUHS.
- Various Appointments by Universities for UG & PG programs including MUHS, DY Patil University, Gujarat University, KLE University, Pravara University.
- Invited as Guest Speaker/ Faculty for various Sports & Fitness Seminars, Suryanamaskar, Physiotherapy &Orthopaedic conferences & Occupational Health Lectures at numerous industries.
- Physiotherapist for International Tennis Federation (ITF) Tennis Tournament, Mumbai, 1st MCA Corporate Trophy, Mumbai, Pune International Marathons, Pune& 3rd Commonwealth Youth Games, Pune.
- Participation in Various Clinical Workshop on Manual Therapy, Sports Injuries & Fitness, Stroke Management, Cardio Pulmonary Cerebral Resuscitation (CPCR), Myofascial Release (MFR), Parkinson’s & Movement Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Basic & Advanced Mechanical Ventilation, Paediatric Physiotherapy, Brain Hemorrhage Management.
- Participation in Various Academic Workshops on Research Methodology, Basic and Advanced Teaching Technology, Good Clinical Practice.
- Participation in Various National & International Conferences. Presented research papers & also won Prizes for presentations.
- Editorial Board Member, Journal of Medical Thesis and Reviewer for European Journal of Physiotherapy and Journal of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation.
- Co-opted Member Board of Studies in Physiotherapy, Pad. DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- Treasurer, Pune Branch of Indian Association of Physiotherapists, Pune and Treasurer, 49th IAP Conference, Pune.
Scientific Paper Presentation Awards:
- 1st Prize in IAP conference, Jaipur 2004
- 1st Prize in Inter-university research competition ‘Avishkar’, Kolhapur 2012
- 1st Prize in IAP conference, Goa 2013
- 1st Prize in Intra-MUHS research competition ‘Avishkar’ teacher’s category 2011, 2012, 2013.
- S, ZendeDevyani, Shimpi Apurv P, RevadkarMayur T, RairikarSavita A, Shyam Ashok K, and Sancheti Parag K. “Correlation of Low Back Pain with Core Muscle Strength in Primigravida Indian Females.” (2014) International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS) 3 (1), 19-23.
- Shimpi Apurv P, Shah Bhakti, KarnikRoshni “Scapular Resting Position And Gleno-Humeral Movement Dysfunction In Asymptomatic Racquet Players: A Case-Control Study.” Accepted for publication by the Asian Journal of Sports Medicine (AsJSM)
- Shimpi Apurv P, KharkarSupriya A, TalrejaAnkita A. “Effect of Induced Muscular Fatigue on Balance and core strength in normal individuals”. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (IJPOT) July-September 2014, Vol. 8, No. 3, 187-192
- SupekarNishigandha R, Shimpi Apurv P, MadaneAlopa V. “Role of Laughter Clubs in promotion of health in community (a case control study).” Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (IJPOT) April-June 2014, Vol. 8, No. 2, 110-114
- Shimpi Apurv P, Shetye Jaimala V, Mehta Amita A. “Comparison between effect of equal intensity training with Suryanamaskar or Physical Education activity or combination of both on Physical fitness in Adolescent Urban School children – A Randomized Control Trial: A Hypothesis”. Journal Medical Thesis (JMT) 2014 May-Aug; 2(2):16-19
- Shimpi Apurv P, Writer Hutoxi S, Shyam Ashok, DabadghavRachana. “Role of Physiotherapy in India – A Cross-sectional Survey to Study the Awareness and Perspective among Referring Doctors”.Journal Medical Thesis (JMT)2014 May-Aug; 2(2): 11-15
- Shah Nidhi A, Shimpi Apurv P, RairikarSavita A, Shyam Ashok, Sancheti Parag K. “Presence of scapular dysfunction in dominant shoulder of professional guitar players”. Accepted for publication by the International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics (JOSE).
- Jakhotia Komal A, Shimpi Apurv P, RairikarSavita A. “Suryanamaskar – an equivalent approach towards management of Physical Fitness in Obese Females: a Randomised Control Trial”. Accepted for Publication by the International Journal of Yoga (IJOY) (Jan 2015 issue)