PhD in Physiotherapy
Sancheti Healthcare Academy Is Proud to Announce
the Recognition of Sancheti Institute College of Physiotherapy,
Pune as center for “Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Physiotherapy”
Under the Prestigious
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to
Ph.D. Degree Course
- Candidate should hold Postgraduate Qualification in Physiotherapy (MPTh).
- Candidate should hold M.S.C.I.T. or any equivalent certificate related to basic knowledge of Computer applications
- Should be successful in the entrance test as prescribed by MUHS, Nashik.
Duration of the Ph.D.
- A candidate doing research leading to the Ph.D. degree must have worked for a minimum period of 03 years, and in the normal course, he/she will not be allowed to submit his/her thesis before completing two years from the date of his/her allotment as a research student.
- The minimum period for Candidates who possess Post graduate qualification in concerned subject, will be 3 years.
FOR DETAILS AND ADMISSION PROCEDURES,
SANCHETI INSTITUTE COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
SANCHETI HEALTHCARE ACADEMY,
12, Thube Park, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005.
Phone: 020 25539393