Masters in Physiotherapy
Duration : Masters in Physiotherapy (M.P.Th.) is 2 years course affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS).
- To develop overall abilities of the students.
- To provide quality & high standard education in Physiotherapy.
- To develop Physiotherapists well versed with all Physiotherapy Skills & confidence to treat & research on all dimensions of Physiotherapeutic knowledge.
- Excellent Research Department to guide UG/PG students, with a guide-student ratio of 1:3 in their various Research Projects.
SICOP believes more in interactive learning rather than didactic lectures. Patient Bed side teaching & Problem based learning are essential components of learning during PG.
The Candidate should have to complete Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course from any recognized University. Minimum of 50% is essential for securing admissions which are based on Merit only. The desired candidates have to pass PG entrance test as instructed by DMER
MPTh – Fees structure for PG is as per Shikshan Shulka Samiti’s Guidelines. Bank assistance is available
The admission program is as per MUHS guidelines. Seats Avaliable are 3 per guide (As per MUHS rules).
Specialty in MPTh :
Specialisation offered in
Specialty in MPTh 2013:
- MPT Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- MPT in Neuro Physiotherapy
- MPT in Community Physiotherapy
- MPT in Cardio-Respiratory Physiotherapy
- MPT in Sports Physiotherapy
Admissions & Reservations as per DMER/PNS rules. Admission are done through common entrance test (PGP CET)
The term starts from August of every year. Exams for PG are at the end of their academic term. Performance of dissertation is vital part of post graduation program. 80% attendance is mandatory as per university rules.
FOR DETAILS AND ADMISSION PROCEDURES,
SANCHETI INSTITUTE COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
SANCHETI HEALTHCARE ACADEMY,
12, Thube Park, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005.
Phone: 020 25539393