Fellowship in Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Duration: Fellowship in Orthopedic Physiotherapy is a 3-month program administered by the Sancheti Healthcare Academy and the Sancheti Hospitals, jointly.
- To enhance the physiotherapist’s clinical decision making skills in orthopedic physiotherapy.
- To improve interpersonal and communication skills.
- To improve the physiotherapist’s knowledge of the indications of surgical intervention and the clinical decision making processes employed by the surgeons.
- To improve the skills of clinical interpretation of special reports, and principles involved in prescribing orthotics.
- To improve the physiotherapist’s research skills.
- To improve professionalism and team work.
This program is divided into clinical one-on-one experiences and small group classrooom (didactic) sessions in order to improve learning. A major aspect of clinical one-on-one experiences includes daily interactions with our orthopedic surgeons and /or resident doctors.
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is essential for eligibility for this program.
There are no fees applicable for this program. Also, there are no other mandatory expenses associated with his program.
Admission are open on an ongoing continuous basis.
SANCHETI INSTITUTE COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
SANCHETI HEALTHCARE ACADEMY,
12, Thube Park, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005.
Phone: 020 25539393